Monday, January 9, 2012

Today, a day of firsts

So, today is a big day at our house.  A very big day indeed.

The "button" starts community college.

I start my first full official week at my new career/job.  Yes, that is correct, I am employed.

You will never guess what I do.

I write blogs and other things.

Crazy huh?

I guess you could say I have the "button" to thank for my new career.  I do.  He, and another woman on the porch, gave my the courage to write this blog.  And look what happened.

Amazing.

So today, here I sit in a TOTALLY new environment for me.  Surrounded by Bronco fans (yeah, three of them are from Colorado, gag me) they are very quiet, smart, computer geeks on a mission.  I am excited.  If you are going to re-invent yourself, go all the way and re-invent.

The "button" starts community college and his second job.

And of course, it is Monday, so I started my diet AGAIN today.

And unlike most people on Mondays, there are two really happy people in the world.  One who is writing this because on lousy situation led to a positive one and somewhere there is a "button" finding his way at school.

One life hands you lemons, make lemonade, or write a blog, whatever makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment